Wednesday, February 15, 2012


This is a new idea based on the first idea of co-existing in the city....
So I am still going to make a stop motion, the story, the Type I made is looking for the perfect place to hang....What is a good place for Graphic design in Public space? And the journey to it...The whole storyboard and story still need to be made and better thought of...

It is a way to find the balance in the city, there is so much graphic design how do we seperate one from another, or do we need to??

So for the Type trevellign through the city I wanted to make my own. The idea is based on photo's I made in the city of different logo's, posters, texts etc. I used this type to make my own....Layers build up from different type in the city.


The photo's made on the street, and the Type I used.
All the fonts I use for my font....
The final result...




Bye Marleen





No comments:

Post a Comment