Thursday, January 26, 2012



EMPTY PHRASES


CONCEPT


Basic idea is about phrases, which we can hear everywhere we go.
HOW ARE YOU? I AM FINE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
DON’T WORRY.
NICE TO MEET YOU.
GOOD LUCK.  and more...
People use it without thinking. They really dont care HOW ARE YOU...Did you try to say to someone that you feel bad? How it was reaction to your answer? Everyone (despite of friends) wants only hear from you: I AM FINE. Thats it...
So I would like to show this phrases in another way. I would like to motivate people more thinking about their real feelings.
I chose navigation arrows because we need 
to find a right way in communication.
I am thinking about plastic medium with message which can I add like another arrow.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your proposal, katarina!

    Please find a way to give more content to the opinion, and to communicate what you really mean:
    the superficialness, and also to highlight the universalness.

    What if you completely replace all the messages on one roundabout in Chaumont, so you 'occupy' the space with graphic design?
    You can try out in photoshop if this would work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it could work.
    I would like to inspire with original text on the arrows. I tryed it so you can see it in the pictures.
    But I need more opinions if it is strong enough.
    :)

    ReplyDelete